Thursday, June 26, 2008






So a couple of weeks ago a big group of Young Single Adults from my church went to Sharon, VT. It is the birth place of the prophet Joseph Smith who organized The Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints. Anyway it is an annual thing and this was my third year to attend and I think it was really the best!



First we left Connecticut very late because of everybody's schedules but we were on the road and we made it quick. It was just about dark when we got there but Johnny and I were quick to get my tent up and head over to a dance that another group was putting on. Johnny and I danced around like huge dorks for a little bit and then I was tuckered out so I went back to the campsite and fell asleep. Everybody else partied by the campfire all night and played games.



The next day Saturday I woke up at 4:15 and was set to go. Played four hours of Basketball with guys 2 times my size and only made one shot. :/. Then I hiked a mountain . Then we watched the Joseph Smith Restoration Video. Then we went to get some soft serve down the road and stopped by the river to get our feet a little wet. haha a little I slipped on a ledge that put me in the river wet from the shoulders down! But the more important thing is that I saved my Moose Tracks! Then we went to a Alex Boye Concert which was really more awesome than I thought it was going to be with acception to the non air conditioned building that it was in. Blah. I couldn't wait to shove people out the door once it was over. It was very hot.



Then we drove home and by the time we got to CT it was down pouring like you wouldn't believe and the thunder and lightening was scary! eeek. My worst fear...getting struck by lightening. But we made it. phew...and the rest is history. And as you can see Christian was very tired!
and Johnny is cute!

No comments: