Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 Random Things

Okay most recent findings...

1. I am not sleeping well anymore...gamma we're in the same boat.
2. I will be an Aunt in 4 weeks, tentatively
3. I ate a bit of chili pepper today and it made me sweat, but my hands were freezing! weird huh?
4. My landlady makes me a cake nearly everyday. She does my laundry completely. I love this. Also, she apparently thinks I must be wasting away because she makes me meals with portions meant for a man. I love this too, but my stomach is always aching after.
5. Everytime I call home now, about the first thing I get is a forecast. Why is that?
6. I have a favorite green sweater that makes my eyes turn really green.
7. I was in Munich last weekend. It is the cleanest city I have ever been to.
8. I found this Mormon Messages video online that I really like...I will post it.

9. I have been having a bit of red white and blue buying spree. I bought me some new asics kicks. They are sweet. I bought a red jacket. and I have this blue polo that I have had for a while but am suddenly quite neurotic about wearing it.
10. It is strawberry season here in Germany and I just cannot get enough of them. I miss the pounds and pounds of Blueberries that I used to pick and eat in Connecticut.
11. I get a two hour relaxation period here in Germany. 12-2 is our lunch hours. cool huh? I think America should adopt this.
12. unless you are being chased by a lion, there is no need to stress
13. I miss home
14. I finished my Book of Mormon in March and now I am trying to read it in German. This will take me until next March.
15. I have these two fat pockets on the sides of my obliques. I swear they were not there two months ago. Germany has something to do with this.
16. I have not had a hair cut since last Sept. No worries, it's healthy and I'm hot.
17. Most of my colleagues have graduated this year and I could have been too. But the horses stole me away : )
18. I live in the cutest little village in the cutest little apartment.
19. I cannot sleep with my arms above my shoulders or else they go completely numb. Then it always scares me when I wake up because it feels like they have fallen off.
20. Two weekends ago I went to watch one of my cute neighbor boys compete in a triathalon. During the big awards ceremony I was trying to climb over a barrier that was in front of the huge crowd. Due to my clumbsiness, I lost all balance and collapsed on the other side. I was hoping the crowd may have thought it was just some disappearing act but of course they would all know what happened. I heard gasps and I stood up with a huge grin and tried to play the "Yeah I'm okay...that was cool" I marched away fast before my face was red and my knee was black. Did you know Arnica is an amazing healer of bruises? My landlady has been feeding it to me on a baby spoon. Seriously, she's way cooler than I make it sound.

This is all for now.....hmmmhmmh ZZzzzzz ZZzzzz

No comments: