Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14, 2008

I cried on the phone to my mom last night because I am homesick. I haven't cried in forever, I think I almost forgot how. And I think it was good for me. I needed it. But, I will be coming home for Christmas and I cannot wait to see my family.

I am trying to hold off until next summer to go down to Italia but have already been planning too much that I just want to go! I have an 11 page list of all the things I want to see in Florence, Venice, and Rome. Any of my friends who want to join me please do.

Also, update on Laura Alms (my brother's wife). According to my knowledge of their pregnancy, she should be due June 7-mid June. So, I will definitely be in Idaho next June for my introduction as the Best Aunt ever! I've already bought these cute little baby booties from a boutique here in Germany. : ) Matthew said she's already getting morning sickness :/ I hope it's not that bad.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Caty said...

I hate homesickeness. I've definitely felt it A LOT here in Utah. I hope you feel better soon.

P.S. I want to travel Europe with you!!!