Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our new president...

So, I do just want to let you all know that I do care very much about this past week's election although the longest post just relays a longer description of my Birthday.
Anyway, all this time I was so anti-Obama and I was really scared of the thought of him coming to presidency. And, I am very much a Republican and I did take out my absentee ballot just so you know.
But, I didn't turn it in because the night before I left, McCain gave the most aweful speech in History and I became very confused and I'm sorry but...now Obama is President. I hate to say this but I feel some relief. I don't know what's come over me, but I have a feeling that everything is going to be ok.
So, now Obama is The President of the United States of America and I sustain him just as now I believe every american should. I may not agree with many of his stands but he is my president and I will sustain him as such. So, best of luck to all of you in the States! I will keep in touch with the news. I will be back in Missouri for Christmas and then I will enjoy a trip to Kuaui with my mom and dad.

No comments: