Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, November 03, 2008

As I was walking on the roads with my horse today, I found myself yodeling as we passed by some cows. Losing it…yes! But, I started laughing hysterically once I realized what I just did and turned my iPod on. Then I thought of the Sound of Music and tried to decide if this place reminded me of the movie. It does just a little.
In Germany, there is a mandatory relaxation period from 12-2. Most businesses are closed during these times except for most dining places and shopping centers. So, I usually come home during this period and get a few things done. Today I came home and started reading from my mark in my Book of Mormon. I realized that I only have a little over 100 more pages to read before I’ve finished it. So, I’ve challenged myself to finish it by my Birthday which is this Wednesday.

No comments: